1. We believe that there is one God eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that the Bible is God’s written revelation to man and that it is verbally inspired, authoritative, and without error in the original manuscripts.
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide for our redemption, bodily resurrection and ascension into heaven, present ministry of intercession for us, and His return to earth in power and glory.
4. We believe in the deity of the Holy Spirit and that it performs the miracle of new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live a Godly life.
5. We believe that creation, as described in Genesis, was an act of God, and not the result of evolution.
6. We believe that man was created in the image of God, but because of our sin, was alienated from God. That alienation can be removed only by repentance and accepting God’s gift of salvation through faith alone, which was made possible by Christ’s death.
7. If you have any questions or want to know more about this please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.